Thursday, May 21, 2015

ZZzyZUP CRYonNIX

    SFWD
    Download Five Finger Death Punch "The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Vol. 2" iTunes =http://smarturl.it/FFDPv2_iTunes Amazon = http://...
    Like · Comment · 

    News Feed

    Sten Ferland shared a link.
    24 mins · 
    METALILLUSTRATEDSEARCHNGRY.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY STEN FERLAND
    Like · Comment · 
    zzZYzup cryONnix
    I do not own anything from this video. This is for entertainment purposes. Lyrics: Well I've heard that the devil is walking around I sold my soul way down i...
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Like · Comment · 
    zzZYzup cryONnix
    Like · Comment · 

    News Feed

    SWYBLC
    This is from disk 2 of Metallicas 1998s Garage inc album
    Like · Comment · 
    SFWYS
    This was the first time that Metallica had participated in the Bonnaroo festival in Manchester, TN. It was the seventh annual Bonnaroo. Setlist Creeping Deat...
    Like · Comment · 

    News Feed

    Sten Ferland shared a link.
    7 hrs · 
    You'll take my life but I'll take yours too You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through So when you're waiting for the next attack You'd better stand th...
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Like · Comment · 
    You updated your cover photo.
    8 hrs · 
    Like · Comment ·  · 1
    THE LYRICS OF THE DEAD
    Slipknot's music video for 'Psychosocial' from the album, All Hope Is Gone - available now on Roadrunner Records. Download the album on iTunes: http://smartu...
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Like · Comment · 
    heart emoticon Love U heart emoticon
    Like · Comment ·  · 1

    News Feed

    sil
    This song does not belong to me. Lyrics below You're so hypnotizing Could you be the devil Could you be an angel Your touch magnetizing Feels like I am float...
    Like · Comment · 
    I was sad that there was no video for the cover of "I Kissed A Girl" by Attack Attack! so I made one. :)
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Like · Comment ·  · 1
    8 hrs · 
    I Always Loved Playing Musical Chairs...
    Like · Comment ·  · 1
    Short of Deleting my facebook page I will be Sten Ferland for the next 60 days becuz of facebook's rules and page settings control.
    Like · Comment · 

No comments:

Post a Comment